Wednesday, June 10, 2009

15

today finally i received an offer from a residential hall,so seems like everything is done and i am really ready to fly to New Zealand.Called up the friend who is going with me,n i was told that a senior in that University gave us some really scary advices regarding my course.The senior said,dont expect to have true friend in your course,because u all are competing each other to enter the second year.if u ask notes from your classmate,very likely u will be given the wrong one.And the senior last advise for us is,try to know more senior,use them but not join them because very likely they r using u as well
my friend sound scared by the words,but for me,CHALLENGING!i always think that i am a great pretender, this is a great time to test myself
my life is full of friends with little enemies n foes,i guess that's because i'm quite well spoken,and always let people trust me that i am sincere towards them.this sound nothing wrong,but it make me to think highly of myself,n soon i lost myself n forgotten how tiny i am actually.so,maybe some culture shock over there will help me to know myself better,and by that time,i can finally got to know who am i.....

p/s:chinese program is still not functioning well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment