Wednesday, June 10, 2009

16

finally i've took out my luggage,n surprisingly i already had quite a number of things.Now the luggage is about 50% full.Hm.....bought some shampoo,soap n towers today,and that really make me realise tat i'm leaving really soon.I seems to be free for now,but some how my heart keep telling me i still got a lot of things need to be done and buy.well,i guess this is symptoms of worry-about-everything-when-going-somewhere-unknown disease.So wow! i do worry about leaving my beloved country!(alrite,alrite,i know its a bit fake,i change it to beloved family n friends)
1.02am,the weather is cold,the computer is cold,n so does my heart is.........i'm not afraid of leaving,but i'm afraid of failure,n i'm truelly afraid of disappoint my family.......shit! i'm thinking too much.....looks like i'm really into the mood of leaving now

No comments:

Post a Comment